Does your child receive speech therapy at school? Do you want them to continue to make progress over the summer? Our summer speech therapy programs run for 8 weeks, starting Monday, June 10, and ending Friday, August 9(no sessions the week of July 1 due to the 4th of July holiday). We are offering 2 types of speech therapy this summer: Individual Sessions and Group Sessions. Individual Speech Therapy 1:1 sessions with experienced therapistsWe have two payment options for this programFor individual sessions, there are 2 options: Option 1: Use insurance benefits for payment.
- For this option, we will contact your insurance company to verify benefits for speech therapy.
- We will create a benefit verification letter outlining coverage.
- If therapy is covered and decreases the overall cost of the summer sessions for you, we are happy to bill insurance! For this option, we may need to complete a formal evaluation in order to justify therapy to the insurance company.
- You will be billed monthly for sessions, based on our Family Financial Agreement.
- If we verify benefits and therapy is not covered, or the cost is prohibitive, please see Option 2.
Option 2: Pay privately for the session. Sign up for individual speech therapy by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080E4CA4AC2FA7F58-individual
- We are offering this 8 week session at a total cost of $600, with $300 paid upfront in order to hold your spot for therapy.
- This is a 17% discount from our typical private pay rates!
- The second installment of $300 will be charged on July 1, 2019.
- Therapy goals based on your child’s IEP- NO FORMAL TESTING REQUIRED!
- Consistent weekly time with your therapist for 45 minute sessions each week.
- If your therapist has to cancel or reschedule a session, a make up session will be offered.
- Make ups are NOT guaranteed if families need to cancel a session.
- Therapy days/times will be agreed upon prior to payment, in order to ensure a convenient time to all parties.
- Session runs for 8 weeks, starting Monday, June 10, and ending Friday, August 9. There will be no sessions the week of July 1 due to the 4th of July holiday
Group Speech SessionsSmall group sessions with an experienced therapistChildren learn from each otherPayment due at the time of registration
- Articulation Groups $200/8-week session ($25 per class). These groups target practice of speech sounds to improve intelligibility. Homework/carryover activities will be given weekly.
- Speech Sprouts (age 3-5) Mondays 10:15-11 AM
- Speech Superheroes (age 6+) Wednesdays 1-1:45PM
2. Social Language Groups $400/8 week session ($50 per class). Payment in full is required to hold the spot. If requested, we will verify and bill insurance for this service, and provide a refund if applicable (may require further documentation/testing to do so).
- Social Sunbeams (age 3-5). Skills targeted: greetings, taking turns, sharing, pretend play/cooperative play with others, respecting personal space, listening, emotion identification and expression.
- Building Social Connections (age 6+). Skills targeted: greetings, conversational turn taking, speaking in appropriate tone/volume, respecting personal space, understanding emotions & others perspectives
Sign up for group speech therapy by emailing us at email@example.com or follow this link: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080E4CA4AC2FA7F58-summer1